TQ2782 : Grade II* listed St John's Wood Church, London

near to Marylebone, Westminster, Great Britain

Grade II* listed St John's Wood Church, London
Grade II* listed St John's Wood Church, London
The Anglican church is on the north side of the roundabout at the junction of the A41 and A5205.
Built in 1813-14 to the neo-classical design of Thomas Hardwick, its prominent feature is a
tetrastyle portico. Grade II* listed in September 1954.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2782, 764 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Saturday, 12 May, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 19 May, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 271 828 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:31.7888N 0:10.1463W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 271 828
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Church  Anglican  Church of England  Grade II* Listed Building 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 18 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register