TQ3479 : St James' Church, Bermondsey

near to Bermondsey, Southwark, Great Britain

St James' Church, Bermondsey
St James' Church, Bermondsey
Architect James Savage designed the church, and the first stone was laid on the 21st February, 1827. Dr Sumner, Bishop of Winchester, consecrated the church on May 7th, 1829.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright PAUL FARMER and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ3479, 630 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Date Taken
Saturday, 9 June, 2012   (more nearby)
Sunday, 10 June, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites  City, Town centre 
Place (from Tags)
Bermondsey  London 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3427 7935 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:29.8291N 0:4.0270W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3428 7939
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Other Tags
Church  Church Former  Church (Anglican)  London 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 30 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
donate to geograph