TA2438 : Former Methodist Chapel, Aldbrough

near to Aldbrough, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

Former Methodist Chapel, Aldbrough
Former Methodist Chapel, Aldbrough
Situated in High Street, HU11 4RP, this disused Methodist Chapel was replaced by the present Methodist Church further along High Street in 1961, TA2438 refers. The inscription above the smaller building on the left reads "Sabbath School. For Children of every denomination 1835. Restored 1907".
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Hillas and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA2438, 32 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Thursday, 28 June, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 July, 2012
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement 
Former (from Tags)
Chapel 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 2415 3854 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:49.6982N 0:6.9121W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 2415 3855
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Chapel(disused)  Methodist Chapel (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 15 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted