SO5261 : St James, Kimbolton

near to Kimbolton, Herefordshire, Great Britain

St James, Kimbolton
St James, Kimbolton
The oak shingles on the spire have been renewed since Mr Halling passed this way. The church was drastically restored by G.C. Haddon in 1874-5. This is particularly noticeable inside, the outside getting off more lightly.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Pankhurst and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5261, 22 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 29 July, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 29 July, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites  Burial ground, Crematorium 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5258 6161 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:15.0367N 2:41.7620W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5258 6159
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

This page has been viewed about 11 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register