J3374 : Former Bradford & Bingley, Belfast
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Beal Feirste, Ballymacarret and Cliftonville, Ireland
Nos 2-4 Chichester Street, Belfast
A small building, at the corner of Chichester Street and Callender Street, built in 1894 to s design by Samuel Stevenson. For many years occupied by Payne’s merchant and ladies' tailor. Reputedly the first building in Belfast lit by electricity it was, in more recent times, the offices of the Bradford and Bingley.
- Grid Square
- J3374, 1608 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 19 August, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 19 August, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Former (from Tags)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 339 741 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.8432N 5:55.7206W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 339 740
- View Direction
- North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 44 times.