SK9767 : Cross O’Cliff Court

near to Bracebridge Heath, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Cross O’Cliff Court
Cross O’Cliff Court
Looking west across the cricket ground covers to Cross O’Cliff Court, a neo-Tudor house built in 1907 for Arthur Newsum, mayor of Lincoln (1906-7), who may also have been his own architect. The tall diamond-patterned chimneys and mullioned windows are impressive and the gardens were laid out by Thomas Mawson. It is currently the headquarters of the Lincolnshire NHS Foundation Trust.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Trevor Rickard and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK9767, 26 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 5 August, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 29 August, 2012
Geographical Context
Public buildings and spaces 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9758 6785 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:11.9271N 0:32.4429W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9773 6787
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
NHS Foundation Trust  Former Mansion House  Cricket Pitch Covers 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 48 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register