SJ0258 : Penrhos

taken 11 years ago, near to Saron, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Great Britain

Penrhos
Penrhos
Built in 1843, this was originally a Calvinistic Methodist chapel, a satellite of the Saron chapel. It was converted to a dwelling in the 1940's but was later abandoned and it fell into disrepair. It is now being renovated once more. North-west of Cyffylliog.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Eirian Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ0258, 4 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 13 January, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 14 January, 2007
Category
Ruins > Ruins   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 029 584 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:6.8347N 3:27.1287W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 029 584
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 145 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register