SP3065 : East parapet of Prince's Bridge

near to Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Great Britain

East parapet of Prince's Bridge
East parapet of Prince's Bridge
The Art Deco bridge was opened by the Mayor of Leamington on 14th June 1923. On the same day the road it carries over the River Leam, Prince's Drive, was opened by Edward, Prince of Wales. The road lies west of the town and connects Warwick New Road with the Old Warwick Road-Myton Road.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Robin Stott and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3065, 342 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Monday, 2 April, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 9 September, 2012
Geographical Context
Lowlands  Rivers, Streams, Drainage  Suburb, Urban fringe  Roads, Road transport 
Place (from Tags)
Royal Leamington Spa 
River (from Tags)
Leam 
Road (from Tags)
Princes Drive 
Style (from Tags)
Art Deco 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3087 6546 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:17.1850N 1:32.9322W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3088 6544
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Concrete Bridge 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 8 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register