SO5174 : Bull Ring

near to Ludlow, Shropshire, Great Britain

Bull Ring
Bull Ring
In medieval times, this was the centre of Ludlow's livestock market, hence the name. No 47, on the left, is part of a building on an island site originally dating from the 17th century - grade II listed - see LinkExternal link. Beyond, on the corner plot, is no 1 Tower Street, with 41 Bull Ring to its left, the former dating from the late 18th/early 19th century and the latter dating originally from the 17th century. Both are grade II listed - see LinkExternal link and respectively.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5174, 1538 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Date Taken
Saturday, 8 September, 2012   (more nearby)
Friday, 14 September, 2012
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services  City, Town centre 
Place (from Tags)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 512 746 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:22.0824N 2:43.0633W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 512 746
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Other Tags
Bull Ring  Grade II Listed  Tower Street 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 17 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted