J2664 : "The Tavern", Lisburn (2012-3)
near to Lambeg and Lios na Gcearrbhach, Ireland
Bridge Street, Lisburn
Bridge Street runs from Market Square to the Queen’s Road and the Union Bridge. The northern side is occupied shops. The southern side is occupied shops, vacant buildings and vacant ground.
- Grid Square
- J2664, 461 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 23 September, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 23 September, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 268 642 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:30.6299N 6:2.4979W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 269 641
- View Direction
- Northwest (about 315 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 60 times.