SJ4185 : Allerton Hall

taken 11 years ago, near to Allerton, Liverpool, Great Britain

Allerton Hall
Allerton Hall
Allerton Hall was first depicted on a map in 1568 although a hall was recorded in Allerton as early as 1323. It was owned by William Roscoe between 1799 and 1816. It was donated to the City of Liverpool as public open space in 1923 and for many years the building was in a state of disrepair until it was bought by a pub chain and turned into "The Pub in the Park".

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Sue Adair and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ4185, 34 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 20 January, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 21 January, 2007
Category
Hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 415 856 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:21.8683N 2:52.7889W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 414 856
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 154 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register