ST6071 : Cleve House School, Knowle, Bristol

near to Knowle, Bristol, Great Britain

Cleve House School, Knowle, Bristol
Cleve House School, Knowle, Bristol
The school is at 254 Wells Road, opposite Woodbridge Road.
The school has been on this site since 1948. Originally named Arcadia, Cleve House on the right was built in 1887 by Charles Beavis, a Victorian entrepreneur. It became known locally as the Lemonade Palace, because C.E.Beavis manufactured soft drinks in Jacob Street in the old market area of Bristol.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST6071, 187 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 November, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 15 November, 2012
Geographical Context
Educational sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 6054 7101 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:26.2022N 2:34.1444W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 6051 7103
View Direction
East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 45 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved