TF2884 : Interior, St Martin's church, Withcall

near to Withcall, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Interior, St Martin's church, Withcall
Interior, St Martin's church, Withcall
Grade II listed

The church was built in 1882 by Sir Arthur Blomfield, the foundation stone was laid by Nathaniel Clayton.
There is a 14th C. octagonal font from the previous church which was nearby. Most of the windows are lancets.
The bellcote was struck by lightning in 1908.

See other images of St Martin's church Withcall
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright J.Hannan-Briggs and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF2884, 16 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
Contributed by
Julian P Guffogg   (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Supplemental image
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 November, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 15 November, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Church (from Tags)
St Martins 
Place (from Tags)
Withcall 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 284 840 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:20.2722N 0:4.3837W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 284 840
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church Interior 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donate to geograph