SO6658 : St Mary, Edvin Loach

near to Edvin Loach, Herefordshire, Great Britain

St Mary, Edvin Loach
St Mary, Edvin Loach
A classic High Victorian village church, built at the expense of Sir Edmund Higginson in 1859-60 and designed by the eminent Sir George Gilbert Scott. The ancient church it replaces adjoins to the East.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Pankhurst and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO6658, 25 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Date Taken
Saturday, 6 October, 2012   (more nearby)
Saturday, 17 November, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites  Burial ground, Crematorium 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 6624 5843 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:13.3820N 2:29.7379W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 6622 5843
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

This page has been viewed about 20 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved