SO6658 : St Mary, Edvin Loach

near to Edvin Loach, Herefordshire, Great Britain

St Mary, Edvin Loach
St Mary, Edvin Loach
A classic High Victorian village church, built at the expense of Sir Edmund Higginson in 1859-60 and designed by the eminent Sir George Gilbert Scott. The chancel, with stained glass by Hardman in the three apse windows.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Pankhurst and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO6658, 16 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Supplemental image
Date Taken
Saturday, 6 October, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 17 November, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 6624 5843 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:13.3820N 2:29.7379W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 6623 5843
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

This page has been viewed about 7 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register