TL0284 : The Church & Manor House at Pilton

taken 11 years ago, near to Pilton, Northamptonshire, Great Britain

The Church & Manor House at Pilton
The Church & Manor House at Pilton
The church of St Mary's and the Manor House form a fine duo. The house was built by the Treshams in 1509. The SW part of the house nearest the camera was added in about 1620. It was then occupied by the Treshams until 1715 when the house became the rectory until more recent times.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Stickells and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL0284, 15 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 21 January, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 28 January, 2007
Category
Manor house   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 024 845 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:26.9324N 0:29.6819W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 024 845
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 212 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register