SM9515 : Albany Church

taken 11 years ago, near to Haverfordwest/Hwlffordd, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Great Britain

Albany Church
Albany Church
The early non-conformists first met here in 1638 at the Green Meeting House (named and dated here as Albany 1655). This is the original entrance in St Thomas Green, subsequently a larger church was built at the back, fronting on to Hill Street and called the Albany United Reformed Church.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright ceridwen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SM9515, 778 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 27 January, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 28 January, 2007
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 952 153 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:47.9257N 4:58.2584W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 953 152
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 48 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register