SO5546 : Preston Wynne church

near to Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, Great Britain

Preston Wynne church
Preston Wynne church
Preston Wynne church is dedicated to the Holy Trinty. Undulations in the field nearby suggests there was once a medieval village here though this church is later. To get to this isolated parish church one has to follow a footpath across a field. The church was consecrated in 1730 and the keystone above the door is inscribed '1727'. The tower is built in a provincial Baroque-style west.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Halling and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5546, 15 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Saturday, 1 December, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 December, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5587 4656 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:6.9353N 2:38.7529W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5585 4652
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved