J5073 : The canal, Newtownards (7)
near to Newtownards and Drumhirk, Ireland
The canal, Newtownards
Newtownards sits almost at sea level and has always been prone to flooding. The “canal” is part of the town’s drainage system.
- Grid Square
- J5073, 19 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 5 December, 2012 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 5 December, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 500 732 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.1136N 5:40.7668W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 501 731
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 31 times.