J5073 : Grass path, Newtownards
near to Newtownards and Drumhirk, Northern Ireland
The canal, Newtownards
Newtownards sits almost at sea level and has always been prone to flooding. The “canal” is part of the town’s drainage system.
- Grid Square
- J5073, 26 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 5 December, 2012 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 5 December, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 500 732 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.0976N 5:40.7770W
- Camera Location
- Irish: J 500 732
- View Direction
- SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 62 times.