SP6149 : Oxley Cottage, Woodend

taken 11 years ago, near to Woodend, Northamptonshire, Great Britain

Oxley Cottage, Woodend
Oxley Cottage, Woodend
Originally known as Two Cottages, Woodend. Built c.1835. Owned by Mr Oxley Sr. then Jr. of Stowe from 1852 to 1918 who leased out the two cottages. Bought by Mrs Sarah Bartholomew of Blakesley Hall in 1918. Acquired by Mr James Stutchbury in 1947 who turned it into one house.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Broadfield and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP6149, 14 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 4 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 February, 2007
Category
Cottage   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 617 491 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:8.2106N 1:5.9255W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 130 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register