TQ4110 : Lewes Magistrates Court

taken 11 years ago, near to Lewes, East Sussex, Great Britain

Lewes Magistrates Court
Lewes Magistrates Court
Built in the 1980s on the site of the first Lewes railway station opened in 1846. Awkward turning meant that by 1857 this station was closed and a newer one built to the south. The building and the track survived as a goods yard until the 1960s when the tracks were dismantled and the station demolished in 1967. Prior to the arrival of the station the site had once been occupied by a Franciscan Friary.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Simon Carey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ4110, 1047 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 4 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 February, 2007
Category
Court   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 418 101 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:52.4128N 0:0.8571E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 417 101
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 58 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register