SU0231 : Tower of St Editha Church, Baverstock

taken 11 years ago, near to Baverstock, Wiltshire, Great Britain

Tower of St Editha Church, Baverstock
Tower of St Editha Church, Baverstock
The church has its origins in the 14th century and it is dedicated to St Edith of Wilton. It was restored in in 1880-93 by William Butterfield and built of dressed limestone.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Maigheach-gheal and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU0231, 20 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 4 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 February, 2007
Category
Religious buildings > Church tower   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 028 315 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:5.0065N 1:57.6157W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 028 315
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 27 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register