NU0045 : Graveyard, St Anne's Church, Ancroft

taken 10 years ago, near to Ancroft, Northumberland, Great Britain

Graveyard, St Anne's Church, Ancroft
Graveyard, St Anne's Church, Ancroft
Originally built as a chapel in the Norman period, a fortified tower was added to the west end of the nave of St Anne's in the late 13th century. The church was restored in 1836 and again in 1870, when the nave was extended to the east and the chancel rebuilt. The tower was restored in 1886.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Lisa Jarvis and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NU0045, 44 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Supplemental image
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 26 February, 2007
Category
Graveyard   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 002 451 [100m precision]
WGS84: 55:41.9614N 1:59.9030W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 002 451
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 57 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register