SP3276 : Monument near Coat of Arms bridge

taken 10 years ago, near to Stivichall, Coventry, Great Britain

Monument near Coat of Arms bridge
Monument near Coat of Arms bridge
The inscription on the monument is on the side facing the road, and reads:
"This green with the adjoining hamlet of Stivichall was presented to the City of Coventry in 1932 by Major Charles Hugh Gregory-Hood in memory of the Gregory family, who were owners of the manor of Stivichall for over 400 years."
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Keith Williams and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3276, 82 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 3 March, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 3 March, 2007
Category
Monument > Monument   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 326 766 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:23.1879N 1:31.3460W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 326 766
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for SP3276)
This page has been viewed about 74 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register