SU9621 : All Hallows Church, Tillington

taken 10 years ago, near to Tillington, West Sussex, Great Britain

All Hallows Church, Tillington
All Hallows Church, Tillington
The tower on the south side of the chancel (a Sussex practice) was demolished and rebuilt by Lord Egremont in 1807, to be a beacon for the western approach to his Petworth estate. The church tower is crowned with Britain's most southerly 'Scots Crown' spire.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Maigheach-gheal and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9621, 81 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 March, 2007
Category
Religious buildings > Church spire   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 963 219 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:59.3558N 0:37.7503W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 962 219
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 51 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register