SU9621 : Plough in churchyard, All Hallows Church

taken 11 years ago, near to Tillington, West Sussex, Great Britain

Plough in churchyard, All Hallows Church
Plough in churchyard, All Hallows Church
The plough which stands below the south wall was owned by the late William John Bennett who farmed at Stokenholes and South Dean. It is a horse plough made in 1928/29 and restored in 1972. It commemorates a forgotten way of life.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Maigheach-gheal and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9621, 81 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 March, 2007
Category
Farming machinery   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 963 219 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:59.3503N 0:37.7419W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 962 219
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register