SD7722 : The Former St Stephens Church

taken 10 years ago, near to Helmshore, Lancashire, Great Britain

The Former St Stephens Church
The Former St Stephens Church
Now an antiques centre this used to be St Stephens Church.
Originally it was sited about half a mile away but in 1926 following the construction of SD7622 : Ogden reservoir the church was taken down stone by stone, each individual piece being numbered, then transported and rebuilt here at Three Lane Ends.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Anderson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD7722, 179 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 March, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 March, 2007
Category
Church or chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 773 225 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:41.9281N 2:20.6449W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 774 225
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SD7722)
This page has been viewed about 37 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register