SU1429 : SE corner of the Guildhall, Salisbury

taken 4 years ago, near to Salisbury, Wiltshire, Great Britain

SE corner of the Guildhall, Salisbury
SE corner of the Guildhall, Salisbury
The Guildhall, dating from 1795 is owned by Salisbury City Council. It is the fourth building of its type to be constructed on the Guildhall Square. The first Guildhall, built in the Middle Ages, was known as The Bishop's Guildhall.

In this corner are metal posts on which to chain bicycles, a telephone box, recycling bins, a litter bin,
a yellow box for grit and a signpost with several arms. Fish Street is on the left.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU1429, 1805 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 September, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 22 September, 2013
Geographical Context
City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 1451 2998 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:4.1382N 1:47.6574W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 1452 2997
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Guildhall 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 19 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register