NT2673 : Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation

taken 4 years ago, near to Edinburgh, Great Britain

Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation
Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation
Conversion and extension of the classical 18th Century Old High School and former hospital, to form the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (2013).

This building was designed by Alexander Laing in 1777 as the High School of Edinburgh. In 1832 the building became a surgical hospital in which the University of Edinburgh held its Anatomy classes. See: LinkExternal link

Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation: LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kay Williams and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NT2673, 1940 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 September, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 29 September, 2013
Geographical Context
Energy infrastructure  Educational sites  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 2614 7347 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:56.9139N 3:11.0560W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 2613 7346
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 10 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register