TQ1443 : Christ Church Coldharbour

taken 4 years ago, near to Coldharbour, Surrey, Great Britain

Christ Church Coldharbour
Christ Church Coldharbour
The church was consecrated on 19th October 1848 by Bishop Sumner. At the expense of John Labouchere of Broome Hall the church and parsonage house were built, on ground given by the Duke of Norfolk, to designs by Benjamin Ferrey a well-known Victorian architect. In 1893 the parish church room was built in the north-east corner of the graveyard, chiefly as a reading room at the time. The refurbishments carried out in 1904 were supervised by another well-known architect William D. Caroe, the organ was by Rothwell and the new east window by Powell.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright The Saunterer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1443, 113 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 4 October, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Burial ground, Crematorium 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1489 4366 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:10.8383N 0:21.4603W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1487 4364
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 17 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register