SU9721 : Ebenezer Chapel, Petworth

taken 4 years ago, near to Petworth, West Sussex, Great Britain

Ebenezer Chapel, Petworth
Ebenezer Chapel, Petworth
The Ebenezer Chapel, built in 1887 was used by The Strict Baptists, part of the protestant dissenters congregation. It closed in 2004 when the congregation had fallen to only a single member, a woman in her 80's. Note : another example of an "Ebenezer Chapel" has been identified at New Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, refer to picture SK6567 : Datestone, Ebenezer Chapel.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Len Williams and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9721, 486 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 4 September, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9765 2174 [10m precision]
WGS84: 50:59.2075N 0:36.6092W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9765 2176
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register