SS6492 : Patti Pavilion, Swansea

taken 5 years ago, near to Sketty, Swansea/Abertawe, Great Britain

Patti Pavilion, Swansea
Patti Pavilion, Swansea
Located in the SW corner of Victoria Park, Patti Pavilion was previously owned by Dame Adelina Patti, who in the 1870s was the most famous opera singer in the world. She financed the building of the pavilion as her winter garden, which she used to entertain guests. In 1917, Adelina donated the pavilion to the people of Swansea.
The building has a new glazed restaurant which provides access to the roof terrace with fine views across Swansea Bay beach. The refurbished function hall enables events to be held for up to 900 people.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SS6492, 146 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 26 February, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 8 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Park and Public Gardens 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 6414 9222 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:36.7421N 3:57.8120W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 6417 9216
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Pavilion 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register