SD8010 : West side of Holy Trinity church, Bury

taken 4 years ago, near to Fishpool, Bury, Great Britain

West side of Holy Trinity church, Bury
West side of Holy Trinity church, Bury
Viewed from East Street. Holy Trinity was established as a mission in 1850 by a curate of the Rector of Bury who wanted a High Church mission, though the church did not open for worship until 1865.
It is part of the Anglican diocese of Manchester.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD8010, 1251 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 6 October, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 8 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 8096 1030 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:35.3359N 2:17.3463W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 8098 1025
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 5 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register