SO5719 : Flanesford Priory

taken 4 years ago, near to Goodrich, Herefordshire, Great Britain

Flanesford Priory
Flanesford Priory
A priory founded by Sir Richard Talbot of Goodrich Castle as a house of the Canons Regular of St Augustine. The buildings are now used as holiday accommodation and for weddings and other functions.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright M J Richardson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5719, 271 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 September, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 9 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Lowlands  Historic sites and artefacts  Sport, Leisure  Business, Retail, Services 
Place (from Tags)
Herefordshire  Forest of Dean 
Near (from Tags)
Goodrich 
Former (from Tags)
Priory 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5790 1936 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:52.2729N 2:36.7733W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 5787 1928
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Flanesford Priory  Self-Catering Accommodation  St Augustine 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 15 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register