SJ6511 : West side of All Saints Church, Wellington

taken 4 years ago, near to Wellington, Telford And Wrekin, Great Britain

West side of All Saints Church, Wellington
West side of All Saints Church, Wellington
Viewed from the Church Street end. The Anglican church is in the diocese of Lichfield.
The building was erected in 1789/1790 to replace the medieval church which had been damaged by both the Roundheads and Cavaliers in the Civil War, and had been in poor condition since at least 1747.
LinkExternal link to a view of the east side.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ6511, 264 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 10 October, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 12 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Religious sites  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 6510 1171 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:42.1158N 2:31.0748W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 6506 1172
View Direction
East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church  Anglican  Anglican Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 19 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register