SJ4912 : Former St Nicholas's Presbyterian Chapel, Shrewsbury

taken 4 years ago, near to Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Great Britain

Former St Nicholas's Presbyterian Chapel, Shrewsbury
Former St Nicholas's Presbyterian Chapel, Shrewsbury
Erected in 1870 on the site of the former St.Nicholas's chapel at the entrance to Shrewsbury Castle.
The building ceased being used for religious worship in 1975 when the congregation joined the United Reformed Church in Abbey Foregate.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ4912, 1380 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Tuesday, 15 October, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 19 October, 2013
Geographical Context
City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4940 1275 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:42.6021N 2:45.0237W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4938 1275
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Presbyterian Chapel 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 11 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register