SP1579 : Chapel of St Mary & St Katherine

taken 4 years ago, near to Solihull, Great Britain

Chapel of St Mary & St Katherine
Chapel of St Mary & St Katherine
The west front of the chapel of Solihull School, completed in 1960 and designed by C. Neville White. Above the north door (at left) is the statue of SP1579 : St Mary statue and above the great west window is the SP1579 : Badge of Solihull School. Below the window are the SP1579 : Dedication stones for Solihull School Chapel. The campanile is known as the Fawcett Tower in memory of John Fawcett who died in 1959.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tiger and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP1579, 165 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 16 October, 2013   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 20 October, 2013
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Educational sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 1581 7962 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:24.8612N 1:46.1390W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 1577 7965
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Chapel  School Chapel 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 48 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register