SJ3993 : St Mary's Church, West Derby

taken 12 years ago, near to West Derby, Liverpool, Great Britain

St Mary's Church, West Derby
St Mary's Church, West Derby
West Derby's present parish church, built in 1853/4 to the design of Gilbert G. Scott, took the place of the ancient Chapel of St Mary the Virgin which stood in the village centre. The Heywood Monument marks its altar site.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Sue Adair and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ3993, 24 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 August, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 14 August, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 397 933 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:25.9811N 2:54.5446W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 927 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register