SH3537 : Llannor Church

taken 3 years ago, near to Llannor, Gwynedd, Great Britain

Llannor Church
Llannor Church
The Church of the Holy Cross is of medieval origin but was rebuilt in 1885 by Henry Kennedy with later alterations in 1905 by Harold Hughes. The lower part of the tower is believed to be of late 15th or early 16th century origin.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen McKay and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SH3537, 39 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 24 August, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 3539 3725 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:54.4439N 4:26.9500W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 3540 3723
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church in Wales  Churchyard 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SH3537) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 10 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register