NU2614 : Former church, Boulmer

taken 3 years ago, near to Boulmer, Northumberland, Great Britain

Former church, Boulmer
Former church, Boulmer
This building in the centre of Boulmer was originally built as the village school and church by the Duke of Northumberland in 1881. In 2010 the building closed as a church due to falling congregation numbers the building was sold and has been converted into a private dwelling.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Graham Robson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NU2614, 139 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 23 August, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings 
Place (from Tags)
Boulmer 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 2659 1431 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:25.3190N 1:34.8882W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NU 26610 14339
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Church  House  Converted Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register