TM4151 : Sudbourne Park, White Lodge

taken 3 years ago, near to Sudbourne, Suffolk, Great Britain

Sudbourne Park, White Lodge
Sudbourne Park, White Lodge
There was a manor house at Sudbourne by 1600 that was purchased by Sir Michael Stanhope from the Crown. The house was rebuilt in 1784. It was used by the army during WW2 as the area was used for tank training. The house was demolished in 1953.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bikeboy and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TM4151, 31 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Tuesday, 26 August, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
Geographical Context
Country estates  Woodland, Forest  Heath, Scrub 
Primary Subject of Photo
Lodge 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TM 415 517 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:6.6565N 1:31.5341E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TM 415 517
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 7 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register