TL8507 : The Plume Building, Maldon

taken 3 years ago, near to Maldon, Essex, Great Britain

The Plume Building, Maldon
The Plume Building, Maldon
The tower was originally part of St Peter's church. The rest of the church collapsed in 1655. The tower became part of the Grammar school. It now houses a collection of C17 books bequeathed by Dr Thomas Plume (1630-1704).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bikeboy and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL8507, 99 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 13 September, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 24 September, 2014
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Place (from Tags)
Maldon 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 850 070 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:43.9017N 0:40.7236E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 850 070
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Maldon Essex  The Plume Library  Dr Thomas Plume 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 19 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register