TQ5698 : New Church of St Nicholas, Kelvedon Hatch

taken 3 years ago, near to Kelvedon Hatch, Essex, Great Britain

New Church of St Nicholas, Kelvedon Hatch
New Church of St Nicholas, Kelvedon Hatch
The foundation stone was laid in 1894 and the church was finished in 1895. The architect was J.T. Newman (1831-96).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bikeboy and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ5698, 15 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 13 September, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 28 September, 2014
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 568 989 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:40.0565N 0:16.0263E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 569 989
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church  Essex Church  Kelvedon Hatch  St Nicholas Church  Victorian Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 6 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register