J3374 : Former Anderson & McAuley's, Belfast (detail)
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Cliftonville, Skegoneill and Beal Feirste, Ireland
Anderson & McAuley, Belfast
At the corner of Donegall Place and Castle Street, built in 1895, to a design by Young and Mackenzie as a department store. It is rich in detail including 29 heads on the upper floors, the identity of which remains unknown. The ground floor remains as shops but the upper floors are now offices.
- Grid Square
- J3374, 2514 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 13 May, 2007 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 13 May, 2007
- Clock > Clock (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 33 74 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.0654N 5:56.0993W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 33 74
- View Direction
- West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 607 times.