J3374 : 2 Chichester Street, Belfast
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Beal Feirste, Ballymacarret and Skegoneill, Ireland
Nos 2-4 Chichester Street, Belfast
A small building, at the corner of Chichester Street and Callender Street, built in 1894 to s design by Samuel Stevenson. For many years occupied by Payne’s merchant and ladies' tailor. Reputedly the first building in Belfast lit by electricity it was, in more recent times, the offices of the Bradford and Bingley.
- Grid Square
- J3374, 2237 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 20 May, 2007 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 20 May, 2007
- Clock > Clock (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 339 741 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.8537N 5:55.7015W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 339 740
- View Direction
- North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 89 times.