ST5198 : The bell of Penterry Church

taken 4 years ago, near to Chapel Hill, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Great Britain

The bell of Penterry Church
The bell of Penterry Church
According to the placard on the site, "The single bell was cast in Chepstow, in 1734, by William Evans at his foundry in Welsh Street." See ST5198 : St Mary's Church, Penterry
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Roy Parkhouse and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST5198, 32 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 31 May, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 6 June, 2015
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 5196 9876 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:41.1319N 2:41.7780W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 5196 9876
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register