SD3618 : The Old Grammar School

taken 2 years ago, near to Churchtown, Sefton, Great Britain

The Old Grammar School
The Old Grammar School
Churchtown Grammar school was originally built in 1729 and converted to a National School in 1826. The school moved to a new building in 1889 and the old schoolhouse is now the local Conservative Club. There are three stone plaques above the side entrances adjacent to St Cuthbert's Church.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Sue Adair and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD3618, 44 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Tuesday, 8 September, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 12 September, 2015
Geographical Context
Educational sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
School 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 3648 1861 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:39.6061N 2:57.7611W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 3651 1858
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 27 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register