SW6641 : Trevenson Chapel

taken 10 years ago, near to Pool, Cornwall, Great Britain

Trevenson Chapel
Trevenson Chapel
Built for the growing mining community at Pool, this is a chapel-of-ease to Illogan, whose parish church is over 2 kilometres to the north. A plaque on the entrance gateway states "built 1809 by Lord de Dunstanville and Basset". The windows are of interest, the tracery being made of iron, but require repair. More detail at LinkExternal link .
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Derek Harper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SW6641, 93 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 22 June, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 24 June, 2007
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 6663 4182 [10m precision]
WGS84: 50:13.8131N 5:16.4120W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 6663 4181
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SW6641) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 92 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register