SE9939 : All Saints' Church, Bishop Burton

taken 10 years ago, near to Bishop Burton, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

All Saints' Church, Bishop Burton
All Saints' Church, Bishop Burton
Originally founded by St. John of Beverley early in the eighth century although only the tower remains of the ancient church. Most of All Saints was rebuilt in 1820 at a cost of around 1,700, and restored in 1865 with a new chancel designed by the architect J. L. Pearson.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Glazzard and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE9939, 152 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 28 June, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 June, 2007
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 990 397 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:50.6465N 0:29.7614W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 990 396
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SE9939)
This page has been viewed about 88 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register